Wild Thring Media Digital
If you are looking to grow a TV programme or personal brand, it is no longer sufficient just to have an on-air profile.
At Wild Thring Media we work with our producer and talent clients to maximize their Intellectual Property across a range of digital and social media platforms. Our ambition in doing this is to help build awareness, develop relationships, earn you additional revenues and generate relevant dialogue.
Case Study: Kevin Richardson, the Lion Whisperer
Kevin Richardson, the Lion Whisperer, is a Wild Thring Media client. In addition to creating mainstream factual programming with Kevin, we act as his agent and have helped him develop a meaningful and constantly evolving digital footprint. This activity keeps Kevin front-of-mind, explains his important work, brings in revenue and attracts a range of media and sponsorship opportunities.
- Website: www.lionwhisperer.co.za
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/lionwhispererSA +550,000 likes
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/lionwhispererSA +35,000 followers
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/lionwhisperersa +767,000 followers
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LionWhispererTV +170,000 subscribers
- Vine: www.vine.co/lionwhispererTV +68,000 followers
- Google+: www.plus.google.com/+LionWhispererTV 1322 followers, 2.9m views
Edwina’s guidance and support has been invaluable over the past couple of years and I am delighted with the profile I now have. She has taken the time to get to know me and my work and having her as an agent frees up my time to be with my lions. She’s great at spotting and dealing with best-fit opportunities and is very tenacious in getting me the best deal possible.
Kevin Richardson, Lion Whisperer